Our Privacy statement to ensure that you understand the types of data we collect, how we collect it, with whom we share it and how we use it.
The English Academy has made these updates as new data protection regulations come into effect in the European Union, and we are confident they will make it easier to understand the choices available to you.
This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of The English Academy for data that we collect:
- through our website operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
- when you visit us for a language learning course or when you book a course with us online or otherwise
- through third parties such as educational institutions, language travel agencies and tour operators
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, as the “Online Services” and, together with other channels, the “Services.” By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
Use of personal and other data
We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide you with language course and accommodation services, to develop new offerings and to protect the English Academy and our students as detailed below. In some instances, we will request that you provide Personal Data or Other Data to us directly. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the service that you requested.
We will use Personal Data and Other Data to manage our contractual relationship with you, because we have a legitimate interest to do so and/or to comply with a legal obligation including the following:
- Provide the Services you request. We use Personal Data and Other Data to provide Services you request.
- Personalize the Services according to your Personal Preferences. We use Personal Data and Other Data to personalize the service we offer and improve your experience.
- Communicate with you about goods and services according to your personal preferences.
To refuse disclosure of personal and other data.
To ask us not to archive your Personal and Other Data relating to your reservation simply indicate this on the booking form or contact us on info at englishacademy.be.
You can always unsubscribe on every email you receive.
THE ENGLISH ACADEMY
The Leading Language School for English since 1994
Copyright Edgard Frederix – English Academy | Contact email: email@example.com
The report ‘7 Deadly Mistakes When Learning English’ is general advice only. It has been prepared without considering your personal objectives or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own situation. The valuable report is made freely available by the author and cannot be sold by anybody else. Its content cannot be copied and redistributed without any prior consent of the author.
© 2021 English Academy. All Rights Reserved